Rideau Centre is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, based on the core principles of dignity, independence, inclusion, integration, responsiveness and equality of opportunity. Accessibility features available for use while visiting Rideau Centre include:
- Teletypewriter (TTY) phone – 1st Level, Besserer Street and 3rd Level, Mackenzie King Bridge entrances
- Elevator – Centre Court (1st Level, 2nd Level, 3rd Level and 4th Level) and Eaton Court (P2 Blue Parking Garage, P1 Blue Parking Garage, 2nd Level and 3rd Level)
- Lift – 1st Level, P1 Red Parking Garage entrance
- Wheelchairs – 3rd Level, Customer Service Centre (identification and a $40 refundable deposit during regular shopping hours)
- Walkers – 3rd Level, Customer Service Centre (identification and a $40 refundable deposit during regular shopping hours)
Rideau Centre Accessible Customer Service Policy
The Besserer entrance is closed. Alternate access available at the Nicholas entrance (corner of Nicholas Street and Daly Avenue) or the Freiman entrance (Rideau Street).