Rideau Centre is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, based on the core principles of dignity, independence, inclusion, integration, responsiveness and equality of opportunity. Accessibility features available for use while visiting Rideau Centre include:
- Teletypewriter (TTY) phone: Rideau Court (Levels 1, 2 and 3)
- Elevator: Centre Court (Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4) and Nordstrom Court (P2 and P1 Blue Garage and Levels 2 and 3)
- Lift: Level 1, P1 Red Garage entrance
- Wheelchairs: Level 3, Customer Service Centre (identification and a $40 refundable deposit required)
- Walker: Level 3, Customer Service Centre (identification and $40 refundable deposit required)
* The Besserer entrance is closed. Alternate access available at the Nicholas entrance (corner of Nicholas Street and Daly Avenue) or the Freiman entrance (Rideau Street).
Rideau Centre Accessible Customer Service Policy
Our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
As part of its continuing commitment to meeting the accessibility needs of its customers and staff with disabilities, the Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd. presents its Multi-Year Accessibility Plan which addresses compliance requirements from 2012-2017.
The Plan addresses activities and deliverables specified in the Information and Communication, Employment and Design of Public Spaces Accessibility Standards and Regulations and outlines an action plan for meeting these regulations.
This document is available to the public and in alternate format and accessible communication supports upon request.
The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited - Multi Year Accessibility Plan