Careers in retail can be challenging and rewarding for people with strong customer service and selling skills. Check below for employment opportunities currently available at Rideau Centre retailers.
Boutique Coffee Specialist - Ottawa
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013
Adecco serves thousands of clients every day, including small, medium and large corporations, in a large variety of business sectors. The company employs 11,000 temporary employees daily, making Adecco the largest Recruitment Solutions and HR Consulting Services Company in Canada. We are working with our client Nespresso to fill several Boutique Specialist roles in Downtown Ottawa. Nestle; Nespresso S.A the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestle Group.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
Be an ambassador of the Nespresso Brand at the Boutique and deliver the highest possible customer service through every interaction in keeping with our premium image and positioning. Lead every customer through the ultimate coffee experience via the Nespresso System and its application at the Boutique. Work in perfect unison and alignment with the rest of the team in particular the Team Leader/Supervisor to serve, nurture and convert each and every customer (existing and potential customer) into a Nespresso Club Member and Ambassador
Sales and Customer Service
- Achieve personal and common sales and service level targets
- Welcome the Boutique clientele and identify their needs.
- Ensure that the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented).
- Support special events
- Contribute to the management of inventories, stocks and cash
- Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique manager
At the boutique:
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services.
- Register new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase.
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products.
- Maximize the sale of all the Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines and accessories).
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records.
- Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service.
- Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure.
- Enter payments made by credit cards and cash, check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department.
- Manage the cash till; update the status in Excel and correct cash till errors.
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis.
Operational Accountabilities and Key Tasks
- Provide outstanding customer service and Customer Queries. Provide Solutions to each customer in keeping with the operational set up
PR & Events
- Actively contribute towards the execution of promotions and special events
Training and Coaching
- Constantly update one’s knowledge/competencies on coffee and the Nespresso System.
- Hospitality graduate or equivalent/High School with experience could also be considered
- 2 years Retail Selling & Service experience will be necessary
- Knowledge of coffee (products, accessories, machines etc) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of coffee (Nespresso System and Machines) from the source to the in-cup
- Customer & Service Oriented
- Demonstration and Presentation Skills
- Punctuality and discipline
- Excellent Presentation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Renovation/Innovation (improvisation & adaptation)
- Self driven and entrepreneurial
- Hands on and pragmatic
- Strong Team player
- Pleasing personality as an ambassador of Nespresso (premium positioning)
- Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs
- Fluency in English and French
Must have full-time availability. This job will require working in shifts on weekends and evenings.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org